Jana I. Preis, MD
MD, Department of Medicine
The George Washington University, United States
Jana I. Preis is currently working as Chief, Division of infectious Diseases and Clinical Epidemiology, Brooklyn VA Medical Center.
She is awarded and honoured with :
- Certificate of Appreciation, VA National Academic Detailing Service Education Team (PReP), 2018.
- Certificate of Outstanding Contributions, Elsevier, 2018.
- Certificate of Appreciation, VA National Academic Detailing Service Education Team (HIV/AIDS), 2017.
Jana I. Preis also made clinical services contributions such as:
- Designed hospital-wide curriculum "Infectious Disease 101".
- Designed didactic lectures on HIV/AIDS/PReP/PEP management.
- Designed didactic lectures on infections among transplant and immunocompromised hosts for SUNY Downstate infectious disease fellowship program.
- Created comprehensive travel ID service.
- Created OPAT program.
- Created new pre and post-transplant ID service.
- Designed “Save the Limb” cross-disciplinary program.
- Precepting infections disease fellows, medical students and residents, podiatry residents, pharmacy residents, and students during their medical wards and elective rotations.
Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Outpatient Management of Mild-to-Moderate, Antibiotic-Resistant, Recurrent Diarrhea.
Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Efficacy of Quinolones for Pulmonary Infections in VA Patients with Underlying Systemic Pulmonary Disease.