Oncology & Cancer Case Reports

ISSN - 2471-8556

Pratik Patil

Department of Consultant Surgical oncology, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India


  • Case Report   
    Parapharyngeal Synovial Sarcomas ? A Case Report
    Author(s): Pratik Patil*

    Parapharyngeal Space (PPS) tumors are rare entities and mostly benign accounting for 80% of total cases while remaining 20 % are malignant accounting for less than 0.5% of Head and Neck tumors (H&N). Benign lesions from salivary glands or neurogenic cells are most common with pleomorphic adenomas being the commonest one. Synovial sarcomas are further less common pathology among H and N malignancies. Parapharyngeal synovial sarcomas are the least common variants among a total of fewer than 200 cases of PPS tumors that have been reported worldwide... View More»
    DOI: 10.37532/

    Abstract HTML PDF

Top @@PDUjn