The Nephrology 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and scientist across the globe to join at the World Nephrologist Meeting 2020 (The Nephrology-2020) during October 05-06, 2020 in Boston, USA. The conference focuses on “Innovations and Future Generation Concepts of Nephrology”.
World Nephrologist Meeting 2020 conference explores new advances and recent updated technologies. It is your high eminence that you enhance your research work in this field. Nephrology is the branch of medicine dealing with the kidney, renal, urology and its diseases. It is a specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. This Nephrology Conference focuses on Kidney Cancer, Renal Diseases, all Nephrology related diseases, chronic kidney failure, Cardiovascular impacts of kidney disease, Lupus nephritis Treatment, Nephrology Oncology, Paediatric Nephrology diseases, End-Stage kidney/renal, Kidney Transplant, Polycystic kidney disease and Surgery all other Nephrology/Urology diseases, Clinical Nephrology and Surgical Nephrology.
The Nephrology Conference 2020 aims to provide a platform where the key strategic objective of this meeting is to communicate science and medical research between academia, and industry. Through inspiring sessions and whims of networking, you will learn to be even more audacious and bold than you are now and free to grow your mind, grow your business, and grow your bottom line
The Nephrology Conference Committee is glad to announce “World Nephrologist Meeting 2020” October 05 -06, 2020 in Boston, USA by focus on the theme: “Innovations and Future Generation Concepts of Nephrology” developments are maintaining their momentum. Nephrology Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Young Research’s Awards at The Nephrology Conference 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at The Nephrology Conference 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
The Nephrology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join The Nephrology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our The Nephrology 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply:
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Manager | The Nephrology 2020
Send mail email@example.com
Phone no: +1-505-557 | WhatsApp No: +1 705-820-0263
Copyright:This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.